International Sakharov Environmental Institute of Belarusian State University


Male hand is writing in business document lying on the table

After signing your studying contract and issuing the order on your enrollment to ISEI BSU you will have to get temporary registration (temporary residence permit) for the period of your stay in the Republic of Belarus.

To do this you need to provide the International Relations Department of ISEI BSU with the following documents:

  1. filled-in the application form;
  2. foreign passport with studying visa;
  3. migration card;
  4. 3 photos;
  5. insurance policy, valid on the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
  6. rental contract;
  7. checks of registration payments.


NOTICE: foreign citizen have to apply for registration at the territorial Citizenship and Migration Department within 5 days after the arrival to the Republic of Belarus. It will take 15 days to make your registration at the Citizenship and Migration Department. During the period of the consideration of your registration application, the International Relations Department provides you with a special certificate with your photo.